Child Placement Supervisor
We are looking for a Child Placement Supervisor who has a heart to work alongside our team, serving women in unplanned pregnancies, adoptees, and adoptive families. This is a full-time position with benefits. The work schedule is traditional office hours with weekend & evening hours required frequently due to the nature of child birth. The position serves in leadership of the organization and is responsible for monitoring and approving all placements of children into adoptive homes and providing supervisions to the Adoption Specialists and Adoptive Parent Supervisor. The Child Placement Supervisor also acts as a back-up to the Executive Director in her absence.
A Child Placement Supervisor must be:
- Flexible and able to multi-task: the role requires someone who can handle work-related interruptions, frequent on-call, and crisis issues
- Experienced in organizational leadership and supervision of a team of individuals
- Positive and caring in their attitude and actions toward others
- Experienced clinically in working with trauma, grief, and loss
- Skilled in organization and very detail oriented
- Able to engage well with clients of various backgrounds and community members
- Strong in communication skills both verbally and in writing
- A team player and willing to adapt to meet the needs of the organization
Master’s degree in social work and one year of experience in children’s services; master’s degree in a behavioral social science or related field and two years’ experience in children’s services; or doctorate in behavioral or social science or related field and one year experience in children’s services required. An Oklahoma license in good standing from the following disciplines preferred: LCSW or LPC.
Minimum of two years in organizational leadership required. Adoption experience strongly preferred. Our team at DPA is made up of people committed to praying for and caring for all who cross our path. If you are interested in serving alongside us, please send a resume and cover letter to our Executive Director, Heather Hails, at email@example.com.