LICENSED PROFESSIONAL NEEDED!
We are looking for a licensed professional (LCSW, LPC, or LMFT) for an exciting position that focuses on management and administration of programming. We are a small team with a big mission and this role will serve as our Clinical Director, overseeing our infant adoption program as well as our therapeutic counseling center.
This is a full-time position with benefits. The agency pays for ongoing licensure as well as continuing education and actively looks for opportunities for professional growth. The work schedule is 40 hours a week with weekend & evening hours occasionally required. This is a leadership position with responsibilities including monitoring and approving all placements of children into adoptive homes and staff oversight in the adoption program. For the Counseling Center, the Clinical Director is responsible for clinical supervision of staff and the functioning of administrative systems for billing and case management. The Clinical Director also acts as a back-up to the Executive Director in her absence.
The Clinical Director must be:
- Flexible and able to multi-task: the role requires someone who can handle work-related interruptions, frequent on-call, and crisis issues
- Experienced in organizational leadership and supervision of a team of individuals
- Positive and caring in their attitude and actions toward others
- Experienced clinically in working with trauma, grief, and loss
- Skilled in organization and very detail-oriented
- Able to engage well with clients of various backgrounds and community members
- Strong in communication skills both verbally and in writing
- A team player and willing to adapt to meet the needs of the organization
Master’s degree in social work, counseling, or related profession and one year of experience in children’s services as well as an Oklahoma LCSW, LPC, or LMFT license in good standing REQUIRED. Minimum of two years in organizational leadership required. Adoption experience preferred.
Our team at DPA is made up of people committed to praying for and caring for all who cross our path. If you are interested in serving alongside us, please send a resume and cover letter to Heather Hails at firstname.lastname@example.org.