LICENSED CLINICAL SOCIAL WORKER NEEDED!
We are looking for an LCSW for an exciting position that focuses on management and administration of programming. We are a small team with a big mission and this role will serve as our Clinical Director, overseeing our infant adoption program as well as our therapeutic counseling center.
This is a full-time position with benefits. The agency pays for ongoing licensure as well as continuing education and actively looks for opportunities for professional growth. The work schedule is 40 hours a week with weekend & evening hours occasionally required. This is a leadership position with responsibilities including monitoring and approving all placements of children into adoptive homes and staff oversight in the adoption program. For the Counseling Center, the Clinical Director is responsible for clinical supervision of staff and the functioning of administrative systems for billing and case management. The Clinical Director also acts as a back-up to the Executive Director in her absence.
The Clinical Director must be:
- Flexible and able to multi-task: the role requires someone who can handle work-related interruptions, frequent on-call, and crisis issues
- Experienced in organizational leadership and supervision of a team of individuals
- Positive and caring in their attitude and actions toward others
- Experienced clinically in working with trauma, grief, and loss
- Skilled in organization and very detail-oriented
- Able to engage well with clients of various backgrounds and community members
- Strong in communication skills both verbally and in writing
- A team player and willing to adapt to meet the needs of the organization
Master’s degree in social work and one year of experience in children’s services as well as an Oklahoma LCSW license in good standing REQUIRED. Must be approved with the Oklahoma Board of Licensed Social Workers to supervise candidates or be willing to gain approval within 6 months of start date.
Minimum of two years in organizational leadership required. Adoption experience preferred. Our team at DPA is made up of people committed to praying for and caring for all who cross our path. If you are interested in serving alongside us, please send a resume and cover letter to our Executive Director, Heather Hails, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Adoption Specialist – Tulsa, Oklahoma
We are looking for a Tulsa-based Adoption Specialist who has a heart to work with women in unplanned pregnancies, adoptees, and adoptive families. This is a full-time remote position with benefits (applicant must be willing to come to OKC for training and monthly meetings ongoing). The work schedule is traditional office hours offset by nights and weekends as determined based on client care need. The position assists expectant parents with the options available in an unplanned pregnancy and works with adoptive families to help facilitate the process among other duties related to the service and care of all involved in the adoption process. This remote position will also help market and build community connections in the Tulsa metro area.
An Adoption Specialist must be:
- Flexible and able to multi-task: the role requires someone who can quickly change plans and tasks based on client emergencies.
- Positive and caring in their attitude and actions toward others.
- Empathetic and have an ability to handle difficult emotions.
- Able to engage well with clients of various backgrounds and community members.
- Strong in communication skills both verbally and in writing.
- A team player and willing to adapt to meet the needs of the organization.
- Emotionally mature.
A bachelor’s degree in a social work or a bachelor’s degree in a behavioral/social science related field and one year of child and family services is required; master’s degree strongly preferred. Applicant must have experience networking in the community and have a high comfort level with working independently.
Our team at DPA is made up of people committed to praying for and caring for all who cross our path. If you are interested in serving alongside us, please send a resume and cover letter to our Executive Director, Heather Hails, at email@example.com.