We are hiring!
We are looking for an Office Coordinator who has a heart to work alongside our team, serving women in unplanned pregnancies, adoptees, and adoptive families. This is a full-time position with benefits. The work schedule is traditional office hours with weekend & evening hours required for a few special events per year. The position serves as an ambassador for the agency at large, greeting clients, answering phones, and helping create a warm and welcoming environment. The office coordinator also provides general secretarial support and maintains administrative duties to help the overall functioning of the agency.
An Office Coordinator must be:
- Flexible and able to multi-task: the role requires someone who can handle work-related interruptions while completing other tasks
- Positive and caring in their attitude and actions toward others
- Skilled in organization and able to handle responsibility and working independently
- Able to engage well with clients of various backgrounds and community members
- Strong in communication skills both verbally and in writing
- A team player and willing to adapt to meet the needs of the organization
Minimum high school diploma, GED or equivalent, supplemented with computer training required; a bachelor’s degree is preferred. Two to three years of secretarial and administrative experience also preferred. Our team at DPA is made up of people committed to praying for and caring for all who cross our path. If you are interested in serving alongside us, please send a resume and cover letter to our Executive Director, Heather Hails, at email@example.com.