We are hiring!
Infant Mental Health Therapist
We are looking for an Infant Mental Health Therapist who has a heart to work alongside our team, providing therapeutic care to a specialized population from ages 0-3. This is a full-time position with benefits. The work schedule is traditional office hours with the possibility of evening hours once a week.
The position will help develop the Infant Mental Health program for the Counseling Center at DPA and work alongside other therapists providing services to anyone touched by foster care or adoption. A candidate with an Infant Mental Health endorsement is strongly preferred. If not endorsed, candidate must be willing to work toward endorsement.
An Infant Mental Health Therapist must be:
• Flexible and able to multi-task: the role requires someone who can handle work-related interruptions, on-call, and crisis issues
• Experienced in providing therapeutic intervention and support
• Experienced in working with specialized population of 0-3
• Positive and caring in their attitude and actions toward others
• Experienced clinically in working with attachment, trauma, grief, and loss
• Skilled in organization and able to maintain timely clinical documentation
• Able to engage well with clients of various backgrounds and community members
• Strong in communication skills both verbally and in writing
• A team player and willing to adapt to meet the needs of the organization
Master’s degree in social work and/or behavioral or social science or related field and one year of experience in therapeutic environment. An Oklahoma license in good standing from the following disciplines required: LCSW, LPC, or LMFT.
Experience in one or more of the following modalities strongly preferred: Child-Parent Psychotherapy. Theraplay, Trust-Based Relational Intervention, Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR), or Trauma-Focused Cognitive Behavioral Therapy preferred.
Our team at DPA is made up of people committed to praying for and caring for all who cross our path. If you are interested in serving alongside us, please send a resume and cover letter to our Executive Director, Heather Hails, at firstname.lastname@example.org.